I am a hard-working individual with a drive to succeed in whatever I do, whether the task is making a perfect cappuccino at Starbucks, completing a challenging hike, editing a website to look just right, helping a piano student learn their favorite song, and everything in between.
In addition to years of quality customer service experience, I am also well versed in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Scheduling and Database software, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML/CSS programming, and am currently learning the PHP and Ruby programming languages for web applications. I also have experience using online social media and other websites to drive business.
eMedia Producer, May 2012 - Current
This position works in tandem with both the sales team and creative team, managing banner advertisments, creating and managing HTML email promotions, and maintaining a positive relationship with clients.
Affordable Home Care Solutions
SEO & Web Developer, May 2012 - Current
Scheduling Director/SEO/Web Developer, October 2011 - May 2012
This position works independently, managing the scheduling of staff, as well as responding to concerns, questions or complaints by maintaining direct, continues contact with the customers and clients.
- Update and maintain database of client and caregiver information and schedules, ensure accurate account information and schedules at all times.
- Internet marketing, Search-Engine-Optimization, web-site maintenance, creation of new web applications such as an online employment application for caregivers, graphic design. www.affordablehomecare.com
- Screen caregiver applications, conduct interviews, and hire appropriately.
- Maintain excellent relationships with care-giving staff and with clients to provide optimal customer service.
- React calmly and effectively in emergency situations, and adding the personal, caring touch that immediately puts clients at ease.
- Answering phones, monthly newsletter creation, phone sales and marketing.
Banner Music Lessons
Co-Owner, January 2010 - Current
I am currently less directly involved in daily operations, and primarily now focus on SEO, internet marketing and web maintenance.
- Provide quality one-on-one music lessons in students' homes.
- Internet marketing, Search-Engine-Optimization, web-site maintenance, graphic design. www.bannermusiclessons.com
- Screen applications, conduct interviews, and hire appropriately.
- Maintain excellent relationships with teachers and clients/students.
- Book-keeping, payroll, invoicing.
Web Developer, October 2008 - December 2009
This position's primary role was development and maintenance of websites using HTML/CSS and basic PHP, as well as SEO and internet marketing.
- Website development, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Graphic design and company branding, SEO
Learning Coach/Barista, November 2004 - October 2011
I have included this position because I believe that the seven years of customer service experience that I gained from Starbucks is invaluable.
- High quality beverage and food preparation.
- Extensive knowledge of product.
- Welcoming and training new employees.
- Providing exemplary customer service.
Red Truck Entertainment
Intern, March 2006 - September 2006
This was a six month marketing and web development internship.
- Website development and maintenance, including graphic design and company branding.
- Create and update various social networking sites, answer phones, organize mailing and phone lists, bi-weekly email newsletter.
Cathedral City High School Bands
Front Ensemble Director/Arranger, 2006 - 2009
Drumline Coach, 2004 - 2006
Primary responsiblities included teaching percussion students, supervising drumline staff, and organizing the Royal Lion Regiment Drumline and Cathedral City High School Percussion program.
- Arrange and compose music for the front ensemble, drumline, and percussion ensemble
- Maintain a positive repore with parents of students.
- Provide quality instruction in drumming and percussion.
- Create and maintain website for the percussion program. Graphic and flyer design for various band program events.
· Scottsdale Community College - General Studies, Computer Science, 2011 - Present.
· Riverside City College - General Studies, Music, 2007 - 2008.
· Cathedral City High School - High School Diploma - Class of 2004
Activities and Interests
ACTIVITIES, HOBBIES, AND INTERESTS
Music composition, jazz music, cooking, nutrition, hiking, off-roading, mountain biking, NFL, learning new computer programming languages, fishing, Disneyland, playing in the worship band at McDowell Mountain Community Church.
For a downloadable and printable version of my resume, please click here.